Full Moon

I thought maybe it was the full moon until I realized that the moon wasn't full. Maybe it is the season change that has people all up tight and acting strange. Then again the holiday's are around the corner which means family gatherings, an over extended social calender, and money being spent that no one has to spare can certainly make us all act weird. I don't know which it is but I can feel the tension and anxiety in the air.

I could use some of my positive quotes and mantra's to try and cheer folks up or help to refocus their attention but those things are so overused now days that I am confident it would fall on deaf ears. So, what do we do to get the attention off of the stress of life and on to rebuilding hopes and dreams.
Here are my words of wisdom
Take some chances, even if they are small. 
Read a great book 
listen to your favorite music
Lean to say NO instead of maybe
rekindle your faith it is important to your future
if you can't say something nice be quiet
make the decision if you want to live or die, if your choice is life then move towards living and away from dying
SMILE it makes a difference, just trust me on this one
I do have to share a quote "remember everyone comes with baggage so surround yourself with people that will help you unpack"
Now help me and add your words of wisdom

peace to you
Dale











Comments

Popular Posts