Optimism

Do you drown your optimism in a sea of negative self talk? Are you allowing your false believes to keep you from taking effective action?


If we become what we think and our thoughts are centered around negative stuff then I would say our ability to have hopes and dreams are pretty much nil.

I don't have time
The economy is too bad
The weight just won't come off
The feathers on my chicken are the wrong color
My dog has fleas

What ever your excuse for not moving your life in a positive fruitful direction it is time to stop. The person that lives inside you deserves a chance to live a dream and it is up to you to deliver.

Self discovery is one of the greatest spiritual rewards known to mankind. Books and movies have been written about this for years. I like, feel good stuff, however I look like to see so called ordinary people take small steps to become extra-ordinary too. Each of us has the potential to be so much more than we are.

What are you waiting for? What is your excuse for not being the best version of you possible? If we want to expand peace and hope in an our world it is up to us to live our potential. God did not put us here to coast to the grave he put us here to make an impact in positive ways. Go for it, I am.

peace to you
Dale

Comments

Popular Posts