Spirit in the sky


It is going to be a great day no doubt. As I look out I see the dark clouds rolling in with the hint of a storm looming. The fresh smell of rain teasing my senses even though it is still off in the distance. I love the relaxing awe of nature as the sounds of thunder echo in my ears. The power of that which I cannot understand stimulates in me the desire to remain silent and appreciate the place in which I find myself. 

It seems so difficult at times to find the quiet escape, that place that transcends time. The escape we all need to gather our thoughts, replenish our energy, find what we have lost, and renew our love for mankind and self. 

Life, as I have discovered, is not a compilation of past mistakes, it is the realization that our true self is much greater than we ever imagined. The beauty of nature, the sounds of silence, the power of the wind, all bring us closer to being universally united. 

Love and hate are powerful forces as are hurricane winds. The winds can destroy or create change. The gale force winds of time certainly blow our emotions from one end of the spectrum to the other. Love however is the natural equalizer that always levels that which it comes in contact. Hate kills all parties involved, love conquers all.

This day is awesome just like the wind and rain lurking close by. I feel the power of love stirring inside me seeking the courage to escape. I feel the urge to forgive myself to empower me to overcome the shackles of the past. I give myself permission to walk through the door of the future with unbridled faith. Seeking only the light leaving behind that which has cast darkness in my life. Just like the forces of nature will bring in the wind and rain, the force of love that has built up in my heart will no doubt bring in the courage to move mountains from my path and find the freedom to be the best I can be. 

Let's unite, one in spirit, one in energy, one in nature to dispel the myth that the world is a bad place. Together we can release the love that has grown cold. It is time for the ember to once again be the flame that enlightens our faith to go and do what others have convinced us we can't. Believe it possible, live it to the fullest, be the best you can be, and by all means go forward with the same enthusiasm as the storms of nature. 


peace to you
Dale





























Comments

Popular Posts