A conversation with Christ part 2

I decided that I had to invite Jesus back for another visit. The questions in my mind were swirling so much that I had to have relief. Thank goodness my second invitation was accepted and the conversation starts now.

Dale- good morning thank you for giving me some of your time
Jesus- no problem Dale my time is your time

Dale- As you can imagine I have had many emails about the last conversation we had. The questions, the doubters, as well as the supporters all seemed to have great comments. If you don't mind I have some questions that I think most people would like answers too yet are afraid to ask.
Jesus- I read the emails Dale I am familiar with the content. I am ready for your questions as I always am for everyone.

Dale- this is rather vague but I am sure it will make sense. How do you decide who to bless and who not too? I guess I mean like, if two people are in a car wreck and they both live nice lives, one dies and one lives, how was that decided? One family thinks it was a miracle while the other family tries to explain it away as it was just his or her time while deep down they have anger over their loss.
Jesus- Thanks for the question Dale and yes I understand it. The truth is I do not bless anyone nor do I withhold blessings from anyone. If you believe, as I hope you do, that I created you with total free will then you have to accept that your choices, the choices of people around you, the choices of your family and ancestors, as well as the environment in which you live create the circumstances of your life. The car wreck analogy you use is a good one. I love you Dale and I love everyone with more feelings than you could imagine. I never want to see any of my loved one's harmed in anyway yet I can't stop it or you would not have free will. That wreck was environmental and choice driven. The person that lived or the one that died was a product of the wreck itself, not some random decision I made to call one home or leave one behind.

Dale- forgive me for interrupting but if that is the case then why do we pray or should we even pray? It seems useless if we are all products of our own choices as well as the choices of those around us.
Jesus- Dale think about this for a moment, hope is the core ingredient for life. Without hope there is no sustaining reason to live, would you agree with that?

Dale- yes of course I agree, I believe that we have to have hope or life has no meaning
Jesus- prayer provides hope Dale, prayer is the single most valuable component of what you call a miracle. You see miracles happen because of belief, hope, love, and yes choices or decisions. Miracles are because humans acted in certain ways, not me. Let's get back to prayer, which by the way is your communication to me. I love to hear from you and everyone. I love it, like any parent when you need me, or simply take a minute to thank me for life. Prayer is important and before you ask yes prayers are answered but not in the way you think.

Dale- I feel this getting deep but I am ready
Jesus- prayer provides a sedgeway for you to release the Holy Spirit that I placed in you from birth.  The Holy Spirit lives in you as an advocate of me. When you pray with your heart you release the power of The Holy Spirit which in turn stimulates your mind to create hope. Once hope is created magical things in life start to happen. In order for you to be part of my body and I to be part of yours I had to include myself in you and the way I did that was by placing the Holy Spirit in you. You see Dale each person is endowed with a part of me, we are truly one, which means I care about you just like you would care about your eye, ear, heart, or lungs.
Prayer opens your mind up to receive the blessings that you, with the Holy Spirit create. You have heard the old cliche "to change your life you must change the way you think", that is what the combination of you and The Holy Spirit can do, change your thinking. If you pray with motives that exclude love The Holy Spirit is not awakened. I am love and I am the Holy Spirit which represents love in you. True agape love will create the communication to make prayers effective.

Dale- I guess it is over my head. I was taught to pray proforma type prayers such as the "Our Father", now you make me wonder if I should do that.
Jesus- YES Dale you should do that. Think about it like this, positive in produces positive out, Prayer is positive and when you pray it stops the negatives from influencing your mind as well as your actions. Prayer is good and it must be included in your daily life for you to grow in love with life and yourself.

Dale- but, if you don't answer prayers then why bother
Jesus- you answer prayers Dale, remember you awaken the Holy Spirit when you pray and that awakens you at a conscience level you are not normally at. That conscience level creates a bridge to your morale and ethical self that had been suppressed. Prayer works miracles in you, because I created you to perform miracles.

Dale- One last question on this topic and we can move on. When people say "oh he or she is so blessed" it is almost as though they are saying that their lives are not blessed. I mean, so many people have illness, birth defects, depression, addictions, etc. How do they find the blessings in life? Why were some blessed with good healthy lives even though they seem like bitter, angry people full of hate.
Jesus- Remember I do not bless one person over another. Life is all about circumstances, environmentally, genetically, as well as a conglomerate of decisions you make as well as those before you. Generational decisions impact a lineage forever. That is why it is so important for us to pray with earnest so we will find the strength to stay morally focused. Our decisions, even though we may not can see it, have impact for years to come. The people you mention not being blessed are not because I cursed them Dale. I would never curse anyone, nor does anyone fall out of favor. I love everyone or I would not have created the world so they could exist. Blessings and miracles come from you Dale. You are the greatest miracle in the world and the day you truly believe that is the day you will feel the blessings of which you speak.

Dale- I will have to absorb that for but for now let's move on to one more topic before we conclude. I have to know who wrote the Bible. It is an age old question and debated often. I know the Bible has been through so many changes that it probably has little of the meaning it started out with.
Jesus- You wrote the Bible Dale

Dale- what? I didn't write the Bible, I thought you did?
Jesus- The Bible is written in such a fashion that it too creates blessings, hope, and miracles. I say the Bible was written by you Dale because it was. It is rewritten by everyone that reads it. The Bible is a living breathing book that has been translated and interpreted so many times over the years but in the end it still holds the meaning of life. The Bible is full of love Dale, it is full of hope. You rewrite it ever time you read it because it awakens once again The Holy Spirit in you that paves the way for miracles to happen.

Dale- ok I get that, but who really wrote the Bible
Jesus- I am sure you mean who was Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John? They were labels the scribes gave to the books, you see Dale I had conversations with them just as I am with you. I truly inspired the writing of what you call the Bible. Many people have said the historicity of the Bible is not accurate and that each book contradicts the others, but the truth is Dale it is alive. The Bible has meaning, it has life, it has hope. When I was having the conversation with the people that scribed the Bible I knew the human influence would come through then as it does now. Dale this writing we are doing is going to carry your personality and people will try as they might to destroy the words we write together. I think, however that you will agree that there is nothing we are talking about that contradicts your core belief. The belief that you may have been afraid to speak but in your heart you believed in anyway.

Dale- I have to go now thank you so much for your time, and I hope and pray we can do this again
Jesus- we must continue this Dale, it is something you have to do and others have to read. It is important that you feel the true love I feel. It is important Dale that you fall in love with yourself and life. Your love will create miracles for yourself and others. Pray daily to keep the positives flowing in and through you. Remember prayer invites The Holy Spirit to come alive in you.


My my that concludes another segment with Jesus. It will be interesting to see what the next conversation holds. I will let you choose to read this as fiction or not.

peace and love
Dale












Comments

Popular Posts