It is just life

I walked out in an effort to walk in. Life as I knew it was over but Livin A Dream was just beginning. I am a child of change, I love being dynamic instead of static. I enjoy that life is not planned out in every step. I want to dream and allow my dreams to develop, not in a story book tale but in reality.

I can't tell you where he came from or why we even met all I know is that chance encounter had a significant impact on my life. It was Oct 2007, I had been at the cancer hospital for seven days. My aunt suggested we go out and get something to eat, which believe me I was ready for. We went to nice chain restaurant and as our server approached I spoke first asking him how he was doing. His reply was "I am livin a dream man livin a dream". That did not sink in to much at first but it sure became important later. The young man named Chad that served us that day was a true gentleman and certainly made our visit pleasant. Several months later we returned to that restaurant and asked to be seated in Chad's section, the hostess said she was not aware of a Chad working there but she had a very nice new lady that she is sure we would be happy with. I felt as though God's hand was at work here so we graciously accepted being seated in this new ladies section. When she came to our table she said hello my name is Hope and I will be taking care of you. Hope was a beautiful young lady with life in her eyes and totally bald head. I didn't ask any questions I just accepted that I needed hope that day and God provided. I too was about to live a dream.

Fast forward a few years and my life, like yours has progressed and regressed many times. I have evolved, resolved, concluded, eluded, chased, and escaped many trials in life. But the one constant I have found is my daily hope in livin A dream. This journey was not intended to be easy but it was intended to be useful. As I walk through my life I focus on providing a message of hope, peace, individuality, and love every where I go.

I, like you, am a sinner, there are days I regret my words and actions and then there are days I am proud of what I do. In the end the good and the bad make a life. It is up to us to make the life worth while. We will do things we shouldn't, say things we did not mean to, however we will also do things that are good and wholesome. Be sure to place your emphasis more on the good than the bad. It takes all of our days and all of our actions to make a life. I believe with all my heart if your goal is to be humble in your endeavors and lift people up as you go that you too will live a dream.

Life is not and will not be a storybook fairy tale. It is real with all the wounds, scraps, and scars as war novel. There will be daggers through the heart as well as days of triumph and joy. Put it all together and this is your life. It is a good that is still being written. If you desire to live be sure to allow yourself room to make mistakes. You can't grow if you aren't doing, and if you are doing things will occasionally go wrong. Regardless be a product of peace and a promoter of love. Quick to forgive and slow to judge. Never harbor ill will or jealousy, be instead a fountain of hope. There is so much more to this life than daily drama, there is so much more than hate and bitterness. Let's be bridge builders and pull our lives back into the land of the living.

peace to you
Dale

Comments

Popular Posts