Dare to Dream


What do you want to do before you die? That question should lead us to how we live our lives. We were not born to die, we were born to live and accomplish great things. We all have so much inside us that is just aching to get out. I am not sure why our hopes, dreams, ambitions, and desires fade as we grow older. What pours cold water on our parade?

If you are Christian and you believe, there should be motivation to live life to your fullest potential. Being a Christian does not mean we were born to suffer it means we were born to win. The true model of Christianity is one of love, consider the two commandments Jesus reminded us were the most important, Love thy God with all thy heart and mind and love thy neighbor as yourself. Based on that love is the answer which brings to question why we struggle to love.

If we were born to win yet we see ourselves as losers something is wrong. If we were born for accomplishment endowed with the seeds of greatness, yet we struggle to get life on track something is not right. What does it take to love? What does it take to believe that you are awesome beyond measure? Does it take faith? Does it take something bigger and more tangible than faith? My humble opinion says it takes action. We can't wait for life to happen to us we have to be the proponent of change. Love quiet possibly could be an outcome of our actions.

I love to dream big dreams, I love to live life on the edge, to feel the breeze, smell the fresh air, and enjoy the view. My hopes and dreams today are bigger than they were when I was young. Why? Because I finally realized I am not what I was yesterday, I am who I am today. Who I am today is better because I have grown from my mistakes. There are people that dwell on holding you back but we have to use that as motivation to spring forward.

Life is not a game of chance, it is a game of choice. If you are facing a life without hope or a day without dreams it is time to change. Do not allow anyone to tell you or try to convince you that you are stupid, ugly, or wrong. As Jesus said let the dead bury the dead while we seek life. I made a choice last year to live again. I chose to accept the love of others and to love others. I chose to dream, have hope, smile, and spread goodwill. Basically I chose life. Do not wait until you are dying to learn to live. Be vibrant and dynamic, get your life moving today. Yesterday faded away and the dream of tomorrow is waiting on you. I am a believer how about you?

peace to you
Dale

Comments

Popular Posts