Conversation with the Devil part 2

I would like to share my second interview I had with the devil. The first one as you know was called "Conversation with the Devil", this one will be part two.

Dale- Good morning Devil thank you for meeting me again
Devil- my pleasure Dale great to see you, what do you have on your mind today

Dale- based on what I hear many Christians say you get credit for all the bad people do, you know the old "the Devil made me do it". Any thoughts about that?
Devil- that is funny and yes I too hear that repeated frequently. It is nice to get credit for all this but in reality I had nothing to do with it. Remember my goal is to rob you of your hopes and dreams and make you question your self esteem. I guess if all the things I get blamed for is a by product of that so be it.

Dale- I think you are saying that you do not directly control anyone's life, is that correct
Devil- correct Dale, I just provide temptation so enticing that it lures you in which in turn ultimately wrecks enough havoc on life that it literally drains you of the ability to dream because you are too busy trying to keep the candle burning at both ends. I do not have what Jesus has, but what I do have is powerful. Jesus spreads the message of love which honestly if people followed it would put me out of business. The cool thing is you folks have this little thing called choice and free will that works great for me so I just exploit that.

Dale- hold on just a minute, are you telling me that you cannot make us do anything?
Devil- that is true, I have no means of making you do anything, but I can sure as heck make temptation look and feel so good that it is hard to refuse. Remember I offered  your Jesus everything I possibly could but he somehow found the strength to turn away. That still makes me mad by the way.

Dale- so why then do we migrate towards your tempting offers when Jesus holds the keys to eternity. 
Devil- there have been times over the years that it was tough for me to move people toward temptation but in this current era it is so easy it is almost funny. You people are so shortsighted and so bent on money and pleasure that you have no view of what eternity looks like. Your churches are losing people by the millions because they can no longer see past today. That works for me because I can sit back and enjoy watching this generation morally self destruct. 

Dale- so you enjoy this?
Devil- oh yes I love it. There is nothing better than watching Jesus' so called followers follow me and they don't even realize it. It is so cool and so damn easy. Maybe I just got good at what I am doing haha. 

Dale- so what is in it for you
Devil- everything is in it for me, you see Jesus robbed me of my dream when he refused to give himself to me. He started the war but I will finish it. Momentum has shifted toward me and we are gaining speed. None of the so called Christians can agree on anything anymore. I mean think about it Dale, I see churches fighting over who controls this or that, how much they are going to build, what cruises they are going to take, who does and does not fit in, etc. The church is so divided it is crumbling and no one even sees it. I LOVE IT. You guys build a new church every hour it seems just because the last one tried to promote the message of Jesus but it did not fit your lifestyle. You keep dividing and you will fall. Kinda cool to watch don't you think.

Dale- Why can't you just forgive and become a messenger of love yourself
Devil- are you crazy, I love what I am doing, heck son take a look around, I have people walking around so addicted on life pleasures that they are literally zombies with skin. It is hilarious to see hopeless people with absolutely no dreams or life left in them. This is too much fun to stop now. 

Dale- this may sound ridiculous to you but I have to ask, how can we stop you from stealing our hopes and dreams?
Devil- I don't mind answering that at all because you people can't do it anyway. The answer is basically simple Dale, look at the commandments Jesus put before you. Love God with all your heart and mind and love your neighbor as yourself. Love truly does conquer all yet it seems so hard for you people to grasp. You see Dale love does not promote hate or division nor does love promote power and materialism. Jesus gave us all, yes me included, the greatest model of love that ever existed. All he ask us to do is follow it and we could not even do that. I just took advantage of it and capitalized off of your weaknesses. 

Dale- last question for today Devil, will this charade ever end?
Devil- it will end when I win Dale, I am on a roll now, the tide has turned, you folks are at each other's throats, talking behind each other's backs, heck you guys have even started doing what I do and that is robbing each other of their hopes and dreams and calling it justice. I love it, man this is living life at it's best. 

Dale- Thanks for your time and I am sure we will talk again
Devil- hey no problem Dale I enjoy our time together. I hope you learned something useful


Well that conversation did not go exactly as I had planned but it is nice to hear it from the horses mouth I suppose. All this time I thought the devil controlled our every move, I mean I blamed everything on him and the truth is we still have the final choice everyday. I did learn that the model of love is the power over the devil and the power of forgiveness is our power over ourselves. 

It is obvious we are a people divided and a faith divided even further. This great division has caused us to question the actions of the people we supposedly love to the point we no longer trust anyone. We as a people have chosen collectively to give the Devil control in our lives. Just think if we could all learn to love each other regardless of color, gender, wealth, sexual orientation etc. Just think if we would quit blaming those that think different than we do. Just think what a love movement could accomplish, I believe it would be sign of love that would promote unity instead of division. I believe 100% in the power of peace and love and I also believe in the message of Jesus. 

I think I will conclude this with an offer of peace and love to everyone. May your day be filled with joy, love, peace, and harmony.

Dale

Comments

Popular Posts